Atlantis Alumni

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gay Anger At The Dems And Obama



Photo: The Roman Theater at Taormina, Sicily

There is a lot of bazz currently to the effect that Obama and the Democrats are ready to drop the effort to repeal DADT through the defense authorization bill. This would kill repeal for years. Here is a sample of the comments I am seeing in the blogosphere:

I'm now 45 and I'm GODDAMNED SICK AND TIRED of being "patient." I'm an American citizen and all I want are the same rights that straight people take for granted from the day they are born. And until the Democrats demonstrate through actions that they believe all that sanctimonious bullshit they always spout during election season, I don't care whether they win or not. When I get equality, they can have my vote again.

No comments: