Atlantis Alumni

Monday, January 9, 2012

Wonderful Birthday!

Today is my 63rd birthday, and I am certainly having fun. As you age, it's nice (and more important) to get birthday cards, and I received really nice ones from friends Pete and Carole, Richard and Mark, Dan's brother Bob and his partner Bill, and, of course, from Dan. Richard and Mark took us out to dinner in Collingswood, NJ on Saturday, where we enjoyed a delicios Italian dinner. But my big surprise was this morning when I opened my gifts. In addition to some toy train items for my collection, Dan gave me a lovely painting of Loki our Burmese kitten that he painted secretly last summer and had framed. You really know you are loved when someone does something so nice for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am very happy that you have such good people in your life to make your special day a wonderful and memorable one. I wish you many, many more to come!!