Atlantis Alumni

Monday, March 25, 2013

St. Barths Mens' Fashion

I really like the line of mens' shirts and accessories at the new shoppe "Ascony" in St. Barthelemy. I fell in love with this shirt. it is just so cool with the embroidered St. Barths breast emblem with the colors of the French flag. The back of the collar has the coordinates of St. Barthelemy. At 145 Euros it was a bit of a splurge I guess but I just had to have it. I saw a similar necklace in the Ascony window but the one I wear I actually made myself on the island. I went to that wonderful marine supply house on top of Le Repaire and got the stainless bow shackle and a meter of green poly line. It was easy to knot it for wear on the island. When I got home I added the silver lobster claw catch and crimp eyes.

No comments: