Atlantis Alumni

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rachel Maddow (Thank God)


At long last, some recognition in the media of a truly brilliant woman, journalist and intellectual, Rachel Maddow. Follow the link as she has landed her own MSNBC show.
What can I say about her that hasn't been said before? She is brilliant, intuitive and has a foresight in politics I have not heard from ANYONE else in the media. She backs her up statements with facts and she is incredibly well spoken. I may buy a tivo just to record her show.
Do I worship her? No. Do I enjoy her show and does her message resonate with me? Absolutely.
Hopefully, the rest of America will feel the same way I do, especially after years of listening to the blathering of Hannity ala Limbaugh for the last couple of years. They actually were quoting Limbaugh last night on ABC (Disney) News!
Turn off Fox News now, there's no reason to keep or leave your minds in the gutter. If nothing else, think of the children!
Marc

No comments: