Atlantis Alumni

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Storm Planning Underway

Photo: Fire Island Sunset

We had our first serious storm planning discussion this morning at breakfast. We have to decide about our plans for the weekend. Any evacuation would mean that we would have to drive 150 miles back to Philadelphia. If we stay we need to have supplies and be prepared for problems like a power outage. It's too soon to know what we'll need to do but one thing is for sure: we have to closely monitor this storm over the next couple of days.

No comments: