Atlantis Alumni

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

On the subject of two parties disagreeing....


As I look through all of the posts of both mine and Jim on this blog, it occurred to me that either:

1) Nobody is reading this stuff.

2) People don't want to put themselves out there for scrutiny.

Apparently many people disagree with both Jim and Myself; for various reasons unknown. Or maybe there is no reason, using the current blind obedience and hatred methodology fueled by fear and ignorance, nobody sees the need to argue a point with us in public.

I see it occassionally in my own blog as well. Thousands of visitors with no voice. Voyeurs really. But I wonder how so many can think with no voice. I think of the Occam's razor theory ( "All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the right one.") Could it be fear? Could it be anger with divergent opinions and ideas? I am curious, what is it simply that scare people away from a reasonable discussion? One thing is for sure, the comments section of this blog seems to read zero; so nobody has the guts to get up on a soapbox and express an opinion?

Marc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I READ THIS FAR LEFT BLOG ALL THE TIME. NICE TO KNOW WHAT THE LOONS ON THE LEFT THINK

Anonymous said...

Really? That's the best thought you can put together as a die-hard Republican? I actually don't even bother thinking of Republicans and Conservatives as the same anymore. They aren't.

Here's what I think: you are a bunch of un-American assholes. I actually am not interested in your facist viewpoint anymore. I refuse to listen because it is bullshit and because it amounts to self serving crap that feeds your craven taste for sanctimonious superiority and a fatter wallet. Unfortunately the little men, the small men, the Republican men have found their day in the sun. Hopefully when the sun sets on them when it comes up again they'll all be gone. Or at least be hiding in the shadows behind their homophobia and feelings of inadequacy. But you wouldn't know much about that you gutless sack of shit; "Mr. Anonymous"?